Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bodybugg calorie breakdown

I find the bodybugg absolutely fascinating. I am constantly keeping tabs of individual activities to see how many calories I burn and how many steps I take. Here are some breakdowns of workouts:

Powerwalk/Jog
1hr 13mins | Calories Out: 461 | Steps: 5894

Turbo Jam Cardio Mix 1 with weighted gloves
44 mins | Calories Out: 344 | Steps: 4653

Ab Jam (Turbo Jam Ab workout)
20 mins | Calories Out: 64 | Steps: 734 (standing ab portion)

TJ Punch Kick & Jam with weighted gloves
50 mins | Calories Out: 358 | (Forgot to record steps)

Cardio Jam Live with weighted gloves
30 mins | Calories Out: 250 | (Forgot to record steps)

Walk/Jog with weighted gloves
1hr 40mins | Calories Out: 645 | Steps: 9204

I've been working late the past few days (and over the weekend), so I've missed a few workouts. Can't wait to get back to my routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment